Trio Adera Developments has submitted a redevelopment application 715 and 717 Como Lake Avenue in Coquitlam to redevelop RT-1 infill residential into RM-3 Multi-Storey Medium Density Apartment Residential. The developer proposed a 6-storey purpose-built market rental apartment building consisting 59 units.
The subject site is located within BLNP area, within approximately 700 m (2,296 ft.) of the Burquitlam SkyTrain station. The site is located on the north side of Como Lake Avenue, approximately midblock between Robinson Street and Dogwood Street.
- Gross Lot Area: 17,190 Sqft
- FSR: 2.53
- Density: 43,231 Sqft
- All units will be purpose-built market rental according to the Housing Affordability Strategy (HAS)
- 3,664 Sqft of outdoor amenity space
- Total 59 market rental units consisting of
- 18 junior one-bedroom (studio),
- 23 one-bedroom,
- 6 two-bedroom
- 12 three-bedroom units.
- Total 56 parking stalls (46 residents, 10 visitor)
- 15 small stalls
- 6 accessible stalls
- 46 Electric Vehicle charging ready stalls