Hallmark Hospitality submitted a rezoning application for 901 West Broadway Street, and it is waiting for feedback from the community. The proposal is to allow for the development of a 12-storey hotel building. The zoning would change from C-3A (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District.
The site is located at the intersection of Laurel and West Broadway. The location is perfect to build a hotel. It is surrounded by Vancouver General Hospital, Granville Island, Yaletown, and Broadway Corridor. Not only it will provide temporary stay for families visiting the hospital, it will also be a ideal tourist choice of stay.
- 147 hotel rooms
- Restaurant space at grade
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 7.95
- A gross floor area of 8,628.43 sq. m (92,875.65 sq. ft.)
- A building height of 40.5 m (133 ft.)
- 62 vehicle parking spaces and 18 bicycle parking spaces
Information Acquired From: City of Vancouver
Developer: Hallmark Hospitality