349 East 6th Avenue, Vancouver
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 349 East 6th Avenue from RM-4 (Multipl Dwelling) to CD-1 to allow for the development of a 12-storey residential building including:
- a total of 82 social housing units;
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 4.87;
- a total floor area of 5,462 sq.m (58,791 sq.ft.);
- a maximum height of 38.7 m (127 ft.); and
- 20 underground parking stalls and 106 bicycle spaces.
The old apartment site is looking for a revamp in the fast-developing part of the City and is being considered under the mount-pleasant plan. The residential building in this area are very old in comparison to the new developments on Main Street. Not far away are the new technology hubs and hospitals.
Information are retrieved from the City of Vancouver
To view the complete application, please click here.