Sold price: $46,205,000 (sold date ranged between 2017 October to 2020 Feburary)
Polygon Development has applied to the City of Coquitlam to redevelop 18 single family lots fronting Cottonwood Avenue and Vanessa plus a portion of surplus cul-de-sac on Vanessa into medium density multi-family residential. The application prosed 6-storey apartment building containing 278 market condominium units.
The project is located within the Burquitlam Lougheed Neighbourhood Plan with 340 meter from Burquitlam Skytrain Station. The site can be considered as two application as they have different FAR. Referring to the information below, Cardinal site will have 140 units and Burquitlam East 138 Units.
- Total Site Area: 64,275 Sqft
- FAR: 1.13 FAR for the overall site, or 2.17 FAR for the west Parcel only.
- Potential Density: 139,810 Sqft
- Lot Coverage: 51%
Cardinal (611-619 Cottonwood Avenue and 616-632 Vanessa Court) – One Six Story Apartment
- 28 one-bedrooms
- 94 two-bedrooms
- 8 two-bedrooms plus den
- 10 three-bedrooms
- 28 of the unit will be provided as adaptable units.
- 7,779 sqft of indoor and outdoor amenity space
Burquitlam East (623-631 Cottonwood Avenue and 634-646 Vanessa Court) – Two Six Story Apartment
- 78 units in building 1 and 60 units in building 2
- 28 units will be provided as adaptable units
- 8,468 sqft of indoor and amenity space
Information Information Acquired From: City of Coquitlam
Developer/Architect: Polygon Development