Properties: 1063,1065,1067,1069,1075 Barclay Street
Sold Price: $113,206,508 (2018-05-22)
IBI Group submitted a rezoning application to the City of Vancouver to rezone 1063-1075 Barclay Street from RM5B (Multiple Dwelling) to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development District).
The proposed residential tower is located at Barclay street close to Robson and Burrard Street. The unique raindrop like design with a height of 47-storeys will be the eye catcher within the area. Surrounding buildings are mostly dated and much shorter in size. The location grants residents the best of both worlds, walking distance to commercial, financial and education institution. Being on the backroad will not suffer high traffic.
The 19.1 FSR turned a 17,397 sqft site into a 374 residential unit tower. 79 out of the 374 units is social housing. A total of five levels of underground parking with 357 vehicle parking spaces and 770 bicycle parking spaces.
- Site Size: 17,307 Sqft
- Potential Buildable 349,843 Sqft
- Floor space ratio (FSR) of 19.1
- Total floor area of 3,0628 sq. m (329,677 sq. ft.)
- Building height of 143.1 m (469.4 ft.)
- 374 residential units
- 25% of the floor area as social housing (79 units)
- 75% of the floor area as market housing (295 units)
- Five levels of underground parking with 357 vehicle parking spaces and 770 bicycle parking spaces.
Information Acquired From: City of Vancouver
Developer/Architect: IBI Group