3555-3561 East Hasting, Vancouver
Total Site Area: 16,104 Sqft
This rezoning application is for the development of a six-storey mixed-use rental building on the north side of East Hastings Street between Skeena and Kootenay. The proposal seeks to add 56 new secured market units to Vancouver’s rental supply and will offer a variety of unit types including studios, one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom apartments.
3555-61 East Hastings Street is currently zoned C-2C1 and is a mid-block site on the north side of the street. Previously there was a restaurant on the site, which was deeply set back from the street with a surface parking lot in front. There is also a small one-storey commercial retail building on the east portion of the site, which is directly next to the Kootenay Bus Loop.
- 56 secured market rental units
- Commercial retail space at grade
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.13
- A gross floor area of 4,678.89 sq. m (50,363 sq. ft.)
- A building height of 24.1 m (79 ft.)
- 49 vehicle parking spaces and 110 bicycle parking spaces
Information Acquired From: City of Vancouver