5590 Victoria Drive
Total Site Area: 12,809 Sqft
Catalyst has submitted a rezoning application for 5590 Victoria Drive to allow for the development of a six-storey mixed-use building. The zoning would change from C-2 (Commercial) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. Catalyst Community Development is a BC-based non-for-profit real estate developer. It wants to redevelop the vacant Vancity Branch into a purpose built six-storey social housing building with commercial at ground.
Located at the corner of East 40th Avenue and Victoria Drive, the site is near variety of schools, commercial retail and parks within 5-minute walking radius.
- 54 social housing units
- Two commercial retail spaces at grade
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.37
- A gross floor area of 4381.15 sq. m (47,158.30 sq. ft.)
- A building height of 22.25 m (73 ft.)
- 25 vehicle parking spaces (including 1 car share space) and 145 bicycle parking spaces
Information Acquired From: City of Vancouver