Transaction Value: $3,500,000 for 4261 Cambie Street
Total Site Area: 20,237 Sqft
Current Zoning: RS-1
Proposed Zoning: CD-1
Potential Buildable: 58,523 Sqft
A rezoning application has been submitted for 4261 Cambie St and 503 W 27th Ave. The proposal is to allow for the development of a 6-storey strata titled residential building. The zoning would change from RS-1 (Residential) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District.
The proposed project at 4261 Cambie Street + 503 W 27th Ave is situated on the southwest corner of W 27th Ave and cambie St. the proposed project is for a six-storey 100% market residential building. these sites, presently two single family homes, are located within walking distance from the canada line King Edward Skytrain Station. The project will provide more-affordable housing opportunities including over 35% of family-oriented units.
- 60 residential units including 2 townhouses
- A floor area of 5,436.92 sq. m (58,523 sq. ft.)
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 2.79
- A building height of 23.62 m (77.5 ft.)
- 88 parking spaces and 132 Class A bicycle spaces.
- Onebedroom: 25Units(42%), Onebedroom+den: 1Units(2%), Twobedroom: 26Units(43%), Threebedroom: 6Units(10%), Townhouse(3-bed): 2units(3%)