Cornerstone architecture submitted a rezoning application for 724 E 56th Avenue from RS-1 to CD-1 according to the affordable housing choice interim rezoning policy. Rezoning single family residential to build two 3-storeys stacked townhouses in Sunset neighbourhood on Fraser Arterial Road.
The sunset neighbourhood is a high traffic location given that it is located at the intersection of East 57th Avenue and Fraser Street. The neighbourhood is mainly single house residential with Commercial fronting Fraser street. New multi-family buildings will help vitalize the community and provide more business opportunity for the neighbourhood.
- Gross Site Area: 8,217 Sqft
- FAR: 1.4
- Potential Density: 11,504 Sqft
- 12 secured market rental units
- 4 one-bedroom units, 2 two-bedroom units, and 6 three-bedroom units
- Floor area of 1,121 sq. m (12,062 sq. ft.)
- Building height of 10.1 m (33.2 ft.)
- 18 vehicle parking spaces and 28 bicycle parking spaces, located in the underground level of 7280 Fraser St
Information Acquired From: City of Vancouver
Developer/Architect: Cornerstone Architecture