809 West 41st Avenue
Site Area: 16,788 Sqft
Located on the south east corners of the Oakridge Transit Centre Master Plan, the proposal is to allow for the development of an 18-storey mixed-use building with ground floor commercial retail space. The zoning would change from CD-1 (34) to a new (Comprehensive Development) District.
The site sits between Willow and Oak Street on West 41st. It will be a transit-oriented mixed-use development 100% rental project. This is aligned with the other development near Skytrain Station proposed for full rental building. The design is carefully considered to match with other Oakridge Transit Centre development.
- 131 secured residential rental units (20% of floor area assigned to moderate income housing)
- Commercial retail space at grade
- A floor space ratio (FSR) of 7.14
- A gross floor area of 11,137.8 sq. m (119,887 sq. ft.)
- A building height of 59.1 m (194 ft.) with additional height for a rooftop amenity space
- 85 vehicle parking spaces and 254 bicycle parking spaces
Information Acquired From: City of Vancouver