686 East 22nd Avenue, 3811-3833 Fraser Street & 679 East 23rd Avenue, Vancouver
The City of Vancouver has received an application to rezone 686 East 22nd Avenue, 3811-3833 Fraser Street & 679 East 23rd Avenue from RT-2 (Two-Family Dwelling) District to CD-1 (Comprehensive Development) District. The proposal consists of one six-storey mixed-use building and includes:
- a total of 121 market rental units;
- a total of 1,005 sq. m (10,818 sq. ft.) of retail space at grade;
- a total floor space ratio (FSR) of 3.28;
- a total floor area of 9,813 sq. m (105,626 sq. ft.);
- a building height of 21.5 m (71 ft.);
- two levels of underground parking with 108 parking spaces; and
- 159 bicycle spaces.
The application is being considered under the Affordable Housing Choices Interim Rezoning Policy.
Information are retrieved from the City of Vancouver
To view the complete application, please click here.